At PALM Aging Life Management, our care revolves around the goals of the client. Dignity and independence are preserved while safety and well-being are protected.
We are well known for our ability to help in the following situations:
Every family is unique. You receive a care plan tailored to your family’s individual needs and strengths, based on our expertise in the following areas:
- Health and disability. Through assessments and experience, we can help you understand what your loved one does well and in what areas they could use additional help.
- Finances. A review of the current monetary situation and a subsequent plan will stretch resources as efficiently as possible while maintaining the desired level of comfort, dignity, and safety.
- Housing. Based on the assessments, recommendations can be made for optimal living situations now, with a view to likely changes in the foreseeable future.
- Family. Sibling disagreements and family history often make the aging journey difficult. Our training provides for skilled facilitation of family meetings and creation of a plan that takes everyone’s needs into account.
- Local resources. There are programs available to help, but it’s difficult to know which one is the most appropriate for your situation. We objectively evaluate the circumstances and connect you to the resources best suited to your needs, saving you time and money.
- Advocacy. We use our comprehensive knowledge of the disjointed health care system to monitor quality and lobby for the care and treatment your family wants.
- Legal. Let us help you identify issues and get key paperwork in order.
- Crisis intervention. The unexpected is simply a fact of life in aging. We are experienced with elder emergencies and are ready to jump in at a moment’s notice.
PALM Aging Life Management is passionate about helping older adults and their families live well throughout the aging process. Give us a call at 386-864-2304 to discuss the many ways we can help you, or schedule a free initial consultation.